Saturday, May 29, 2010

My life at LMC

It's been a long time since I've not post anything in my blog... yeah, kinda busy with my study at matriculation, and I've finished it happily, right after the PSPM II ended. Fuh... I've ended my study at Labuan Matriculation College and gain lots of experience, especially in my study and my life. I've met lots of people, with lots of personalities. Some of them can be made as my friends, some of them like trying to pick up fights with me, while others are neutral... Well, It's world, right? Beside, new place, new people.... Hmm....

Some of them are very friendly, I've shared a very joyful and meaningful memories with them while studying there, and I can even entrusted some of them with secrets. While some of them, seeing me like their enemy, saying bad things about me, give me negative perceptions, and some of them even hurt my hearts... Thankfully I still have my besties there, for example Raidah, Zharif, Hanif, Alynn and Natrah.... at least I managed to survive there. If not, maybe I can't even manage to study peacefully due to over thinking about those who bad talking about me... Huhuhu... I managed to capture unforgettable memories with my besties, as well as with my tutorial friends (which I only considered some of them as my friend, the others are like ordinary classmate, nuttin' more than that... Huhuhu)

Kudos to Raidah who always hearing me whining about my problems...she's a good listener and a good adviser.... I owe her a lot... Thanx Rai!!! Kudos also to Zharif & Hanif, they always beside me whenever I have problems, whether the problems are in my study or personal-related problems... Huhuhuhu~ Wait... we three were always together there! we three were like the three musketeers, p makan sama2, study sama2, p examination hall pun sama2...wakakakakaka! Kudos to Alynn and Natrah, for always making my life so colourful, as whenever I meet with them, we always have fights, small and idiotic fights that always make me and the others laugh.... Hehehe! Last but not least, kudos to some of my tutorial friends, namely Khadz, who always advices me in good ways, thanx to Joel for the only guys in my tutorial that i can entrust him with my problems in tutorial, thanx to Yvonne for always 'gaduh2' with me, but also give me some useful advices... Kudos also to Izzah, Jesie, Hera, Michelle, Fiqa, Poi, Arifah, Miera, and Diana as they are playing their own roles in our tutorials to cheer up all of us... Thanx! Those who I've not mentioned, please jgn ambil hati ya!

Huhuhuhu... LMC really changes my life, especially my study.... I studied damn so hard to obtain a very good result, and WALLA! I obtained very superb results for both of my PSPM.... I obtained 3.88 for sem. 1, and 3.9 for sem. 2 which make the total of 3.89 for the PNGK..... WOW.... Maybe I really want to redeem my mistakes that I've done for my SPM, and I really thanked Allah for this superb result, alhamdulillah... I also thanked my family, especially my parents for the moral and financial supports they gave to me while I'm studying in LMC, and also to my lecturers, thanx for teaching me to become a good student, even though I didn't manage to obtain 4.00 like Alynn hehehe~

Huhuhu... now, I'm doing nuttin' at home, except online-ing and playing some computer games plus reading some manga and watching some shows, waiting for the UPU results... Hopefully I get Medic, the course that I've been desired since I was in year 1, in UM or UKM... Insyaallah, Amin~....

I think that's enough for now..... Toodles! see ya! Assalamualaikum....

No comments:

Post a Comment