Monday, May 31, 2010

He's SOOOO Lucky, huh?

Hehehe.... I'm beginning to like blogging recently, and this is my second post in year 2010 and using English fully (hopefully, but sometimes maybe some malay word will be in my post! wakakakaaka!). I'm kinda proud of myself with this kind of progression, except that I think I need to speak English more often with other people... it's not that I don't want to speak in English, It's just I'm afraid that I'll be using wrong words or grammar when speaking in English with others... But I think I have to try... Besides, "Belum cuba, belum tahu" right?

Anyway, back to my title of my post.... OMG.... Recently, I've had gathered my negative energies, or I shall call it as negative 'qi' (Qi: the life-process or "flow" of energy that sustain living beings).. yeah... JEALOUSY, ARROGANCE, to name a few.... Urgh.... I think It's caused by the news of my friend, Hanif of getting his and MY dream course, Medicine.... Recently, He got the offer from USM to pursue his study after attending the interview... Damn that USM... What's wrong with Band 3? Is it means I SUCKS in English if I didn't get Band 4 for MUET? Huh!~ Why must Band 4??? DAMN~! I nearly got band 4, (8 marks only to get that stupid BAND) and thanks to my Comprehension (which I really hope that I get high marks for this paper to achieve that band), I didn't manage to get it... Urgh.... Kinda sad... HUHUHUHUHUHU!~ Trust Me USM, not all those who got Band 4 can use their English to speak... I'm the one who spoke a lot using English with my teachers, lectures, friends, etc, but the one who seldom use English got band 4 .... Sigh~.... What can I say? It's already fated, so it's no use to cry over spilled milk.....I think it's also my fault for not giving 100% concentration when sitting for the MUET test, especially for the comprehension part... U'll regret for not taking me! >=P LOL

Besides, Hanif also got the offer from MARA twinning program for Medicine in Bandung-UKM in which he and other candidates have to go for interview and have to sit for small tests to be chosen for the programme...
huhuhuhu... So LUCKY.... Guess what, the same story, I DIDN'T get the offer... Damn u MARA... Hanif told me the reason why the chosen got the offers were because all of them are PURE BUMIPUTERAS... LOL... So I'm what? Isn't Malay included as Bumiputeras? If not, why Hanif told me that a Kelantanese girl also got the offer? Is she 'Orang Asli'? LOL... But one think that I'm really sured about that offer is only those who obtain 3.79 below who got the offers...DUH, because why some of my friends faced the same fate as me? Hardiana, who obtained 3.9 for sem 1, a Muslim Dusun and Alynn ( sorry I don't know her race, so I concluded that she is Malay) who scores 4.00 also didn't get it? huhuhu... So UNFAIR.... >=P


I'm really jealous at him for getting 'durian runtuh' ( 2 offers 'sekaligus' for him, while I'm NONE... ZERO...EGGS.. LOL) but, as his friend, I'm proud of him... Congrates, friend! U r so lucky, yet you have the choices to choose which one u want to go to pursue your study, while me, I've to depend on UPU 999% to decide my course and my university.... huhuhuhu.... I'm not being a sore loser here, I'm just feeling unsatisfied and It's kinda unfair to me and some of my friends, whose hoping such offers to come to us.... but, what can I say? It's his 'rezeki' anyway.....
Maybe it's not my 'rezeki' to get those offers... Beside, Allah knows better what is the best for His servants, right? maybe I'll get better than those offers, I hope, Insya-Allah... I always pray to Allah to ask for His blessings, and I hope I'll get what I desire, Insya-Allah, Amin~ and I also pray to Him to make me strong to face His tests in this nothing but temporary world..... Amin~

Hopefully I can regain my positive 'qi' and throw all the negative 'qi' in me (Syuh2! Run devil run! LOL it's sound like SNSD song Run Devil Run... wakakakakakaka!)

It's already 11.03 pm, I think my pillows are calling me... So, until then.... See ya! toodles! Assalamualaikum~...


No comments:

Post a Comment